Decisive for the popularity of the winter sports resort Sölden is the large ski area which was also the venue for the Ski World Cup races! Over 35 lifts and 145 kilometers of pistes ensure perfect fun on the slopes and plenty of variety.
The pistes are well prepared and Sölden is the only ski resort in the Ötztal with two glacier ski areas and three three-thousand meter peaks (called Big3).
- 34 state-of-the-art lifts
- Ski area between 1,350 - 3,340 m
- 145 km of slopes
- 30 ski huts in the ski area
- Connection winter and glacier ski areas
- longest ski run with about 15 km and 2,000 altitude difference
For a huge fun makes a rapid tobogganing. Whether young or old, whether with the family or with friends - tobogganing is a great pastime and in connection with a hut evening a real experience!
Cross-country skiers will also get their money's worth in Sölden, as there are several kilometers of classic and skating trails in Sölden.